The role of our Procurement & Materials' Management department is to ensure availability (on-time delivery) of our products and services to our customers. Our preferred way of working is to develop close co-operation and professional relationships with our respective business partners and suppliers. As such, long-term partnerships are considered to be the best way to achieve optimum quality and value.
For the manufacture of standardised and turn-key industrial air pollution control systems , Dürr LTB requires a range of products and services, including:
- Individual parts
- Small series of parts
- Complete systems
Most systems are installed outside and, therefore, products and services should be designed and manufactured accordingly.
- Dürr LTB Basic Supplier Criteria- Punctuality - on-time deliveries, every time – keeping to agreed shipment schedules is vital in the process plant engineering business
- Competitiveness - cost-conscious / responsive pricing
- Quality Assurance - our partners have their processes under control and provide verifiable standards of quality and accuracy
- Flexibility - the ability to make changes as a project progresses
- Compliance with health and safety requirements for all products manufactured
- Complete deliveries with understandable operating instructions and safety precautions
- Access to supplier emissions values
- Demonstrable compliance with health and safety regulations
- SCC or equivalent health and safety management system certification / accreditation